There are five steps to complete admission process at International Humanitarian University.
STEP 1: HOW TO APPLY
Students can apply online. After reading the complete information on website about tuition fee and courses first you have to choose the course.
After choosing the course you should send us the following documents by email:
• Filled Application Form
• Copy of International Passport or ID Card (minimum valid for 2 years)
• Copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate (with subject details)
After reviewing the above written documents, we shall notify you about acceptance or rejection. If you will be accepted then we shall issue you Admission Confirmation Letter in one working day.
STEP 2: HOW TO GET INVITATION LETTER
To get an invitation letter from International Humanitarian University, we require the following documents:
• Filled Application Form
• Copy of International Passport (minimum valid for one year)
• Copy of School Certificate (with subject details)
• Cost of Invitation Letter 400 US$ and Courier charges 100 US$
You can send us these documents only after receiving Acceptance / Admission Confirmation letter from International Humanitarian University.
You can send us the documents by email or by fax. Please take care that documents should be scanned properly and should be clearly readable.
You can transfer us the payment bank transfer, by western Union or Money Gram. Please send us the receipt of payments to confirm us.
Invitations are issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and it takes 5-7 working days.
After receiving documents and payment, we shall send you the Original Invitation letter, Admission Confirmation letter and visa support letter by courier.
STEP 3: VISA
After getting invitation letter from International Humanitarian University, student should contact the nearest Ukrainian Embassy in his/her country.
Visa Requirements are as follows:
• Filled Application form
• Original passport (valid for 1 year minimum)
• Secondary school certificate (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs or with Apostille stamp)
• Medical Certificate showing Physical and Mental Fitness (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
• Original Invitation letter from Black Sea National University
• 2 Passport size Photos (3.5 x 4.5)
For complete visa requirements, please contact the Embassy of Ukraine in your country.
STEP 4: ARRIVAL
After getting visa from Embassy or Consulate, students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time.
One of our representative will receive the student at the airport.
STEP 5: ADMISSION AND START OF CLASSES
Every Student should bring with him/her original complete documents and with Full First year Expenses or Payment Receipt of complete first year expenses paid.
After Arrival in Ukraine, student should submit the complete documents and first year complete charges as written on Admission Confirmation Letter to International Department. Staff of International Relations office will complete the admission process and registration process in 1-3 working days and after that they will allow you to start the classes.
International Office will also extend the visa from Home Office.
Our International Office staff will complete all the formalities that you should start your classes in 4-5 working days.
- About university
- Rector page
- Licenses and certificates
- Odessa medical institute
- The institute of national and international law
- Faculty of linguistics and translation
- Faculty of economics and management
- College of economics and law
- Faculty of design
- About Ukraine
- Study in Ukraine
- About Odessa
- Admission proccess
- Application form
- Admission 2018-2019
- Tuition fee
- Apply online
- Visa requirements
- Our representatives
- Ukrainian embassies
- Airport pickup
International Humanitarian university in Odessa is one of the most modern universities in Ukraine and one of the cheapest universities in EuropeApply online