Department of Linguistics and translation is your ticket to the future!
Department of Linguistics and translation is your way to success!
Department of Linguistics and Translation was founded in 2005 on the base of the translation of International Humanitarian University.
The faculty operates three departments:
– Department of Translation and Linguistics
– Department of Foreign Languages for Professional Communication
– Department of Germanic and Oriental Languages
Department of Linguistics and Translation trains students in the following areas:
– “Translation (English, German, French, Chinese)” 4 years of training, qualification level “Bachelor”;
– “Translation (English, German, French)» 1 year of training, qualification level “Specialist”;
– “Translation (English, German, French)”: 1.5 years of study, education level “Master”;
Studies carried out as part-time and full-time.
The faculty created favorable conditions and opportunities to study a third foreign language, while a third foreign language choice is wide enough, it is not only Arabic, Chinese, Polish, Japanese, Modern Greek, but also Italian, Spanish, French, German.
Who can work our graduates:
– Translator (qualification level “Bachelor”);
– teachers of foreign languages and literature in schools and pre-school (qualifying levels “Specialist”);
– teachers of foreign languages and literature in higher education (qualification level “Master”);
– managers at enterprises of all forms of ownership, particularly where foreign language skills are required.
Department of Linguistics and Translation provides training of postgraduate specialty 035 “Philology”: full-time and distance learning;
It is pleasant to note that graduates of Moscow State University of Linguistics and Translation meet high standards. The faculty and departments they get a true university, based on the latest achievements of science education that is deservedly considered one of the best. In adult life they come knowing his business professionals.
During training, an important role is also carefully equipped and which is constantly updated, information resource base department: rich library of reference, educational, scientific and educational materials, different genres British Library authentic audio and video materials, cooperation with the library departments of the British Council, the use of teaching aids, computers, interactive whiteboards, multimedia projectors.
Today the Department of Linguistics and Translation – a cohesive team inspired, dedicated and talented teachers and students who seek knowledge. This – the basis of successful faculty and guarantee its future development.
- About university
- Rector page
- Licenses and certificates
- Odessa medical institute
- The institute of national and international law
- Faculty of linguistics and translation
- Faculty of economics and management
- College of economics and law
- Faculty of design
- About Ukraine
- Study in Ukraine
- About Odessa
- Admission proccess
- Application form
- Admission 2018-2019
- Tuition fee
- Apply online
- Visa requirements
- Our representatives
- Ukrainian embassies
- Airport pickup
International Humanitarian university in Odessa is one of the most modern universities in Ukraine and one of the cheapest universities in EuropeApply online